Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Inspired to blog

Well, dear readers, you will perhaps be pleased to know that this exercise has inspired me to go forth and create other blogs. With the encouragement of my team leader, I have created a blog for our Monographs team to use. I have set up this blog so that it is only visible to blog authors and then invited my colleagues to become joint authors. Thus we can use this blog for internal news and communication without bothering the rest of the world with our specific business. I am still going about the business of getting all my teammates signed up and we will have to see how much use is made of it, but I am hopeful that it will become a valuable communication tool for our group.

As well as this new blog for work, I have also set up not one, but two new personal blogs of my own. One for general thoughts and random ravings and one for my poems. I don't know if these blogs will attract any readers but that is not really the point. If having some new blogs inspires me to write more then the small effort of creating them will have been worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment